Ren and the art of Motorcycles

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sometimes Life gets in the Way....

I had a great time at the Ren Faire this past weekend. Shopped, sang bawdy songs, kissed strange men and embarrassed my Childlings. What more can I ask for? I'll go into more detail later, but right now--life is getting in the way. We leave to take Childling #1 to college (freshman year) so I will have to adjust to the emptiness of the second floor. We will be gone for 5 days and I won't be able to blog, so there will be more next week when I return. (And no, I'm not going to take Childling on the motorcycle to college...with all the supplies, there would be no room for another body.) We are all going in a van. But...maybe one day, Mom will ride down to visit Childling on the motorcycle!

Back Next Week!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger The Minstrel Boy said…

    one of the more enjoyable gigs i have ever done was when a friend who sells jewelry and another friend who does tarot card readings paid me to set up my harp near their booths and see if i could stop a little traffic for them. we had a marvelous time. i made less money than i usually charge but had way more fun. . .i saw your plea for html tag instruction over at pooflinger's and offer you this link html for bloggers which should get you started on your way.

     
  • At 4:40 AM, Blogger Maggie Rosethorn said…

    Thanks for stopping by, Minstrel. I love musicians at faires. Their talent blows me away. I'll try your link when I get home...and thanks for the help, too. Maggie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home